To guarantee the usefulness of of our services, it is necessary to know the needs of each client. Our team of experts offers a completely personalized advice, including scientific and technical solutions, to obtain quality results with the lowest economic investment.
We will carry out an exhaustive research, based on literature and databases to identify genes and / or genomics regions with scientific evidence in favor of their association with pathologies of interest.
Our collaboration with the most reliable sequencing providers allows us to select the most suitable platform for your project. The panel will be subjected to technical and clinical (if necessary) validations.
DREAMgenics bioinformatics framework has been designed to easily adapt to client needs, intengrating algorithms, pipelines, databases, etc. The bioinformatic analysis includes:
- – Preprocessing and quality control of sequencing.
- – De novo assembly (optional).
- – Reads alignment to reference sequences.
- – Variant filtering and statistical quality controls.
- – Detection of high quality variants (SVs, SNVs, CNVs)
- – Filtering of population common variants.
- – Variant annotation using multiple databases and prediction algorithms.
- – Comparison between samples and extraction of recurrent variants.
Our analyses identify high quality genomic variants through excellent sensitivity and specificity standards, extracting meaningful biological information and reducing validation process costs. The results will be delivered through a detailed report. In addtition, we offer the possibility of advanced visualization and interactive review of results through our exclusive DG Reports web application.
SVs and CNVs visualization