Our work is supported by numerous publications in international scientific journals of high impact index.
Immunological and genetic kinetics from diagnosis to clinical progression in chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Jiménez, I. et al. Biomark Res.
- Next-generation sequencing for identification of actionable gene mutations in intestinal-type sinonasal adenocarcinoma. Sánchez-Fernández, P. et al. Sci Rep.
- Contribution of Multiplex Immunoassays to Rheumatoid Arthritis Management: From Biomarker Discovery to Personalized Medicine. Laborde, CM. et al. J Pers Med.
- Genomic and epigenomic insights into the origin, pathogenesis, and clinical behavior of mantle cell lymphoma subtypes. Nadeu, F. et al. Blood.
- Biological and clinical significance of dysplastic hematopoiesis in patients with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma. Maia, C. et al. Blood.
- Comprehensive Genomic Diagnosis of Inherited Retinal and Optical Nerve Disorders Reveals Hidden Syndromes and Personalized Therapeutic Options. Diñeiro, M. et al. Acta Ophthalmo.
- Circulating tumor cells for comprehensive and multiregional non-invasive genetic characterization of multiple myeloma. Garcés, J.J. et al. Leukemia.
- Sequencing results from multiple individuals of different ethnicities strongly question the existence of the KCNE1B pseudogene. Diñeiro, M. et al. Eur J Hum Genet.
- Healthspan and lifespan extension by fecal microbiota transplantation into progeroid mice. Bárcena, C. et al. Nature Medicine.
- Natural history and cell-of-origin of TCF3- ZNF384 and PTPN11 mutations in monozygotic twins with concordant BCP-ALL. Bueno, C. et al. Blood.
- Computational de-orphanization of the olive oil biophenol oleacein: Discovery of new metabolic and epigenetic targets. Cuyás, E. et al. Food and Chem Toxicol.
- New Chondrosarcoma Cell Lines with Preserved Stem Cell Properties to Study the Genomic Drift During In Vitro/In Vivo Growth. Rey, V. et al. Journal of Clinical Medicine.
- CCND2 and CCND3 hijack immunoglobulin light-chain enhancers in cyclin D1− mantle cell lymphoma. Martín-García, D. et al. Blood.
- Enhanced hemato-endothelial specification during humanembryonic differentiation through developmental cooperation between AF4-MLL and MLL-AF4 fusions. Bueno, C. et al. Haematologica.
- Comprenhensive genomic diagnosis of non-syndromic and syndromic hereditary hearing loss in Spanish patients. Cabanillas, R. et al. BCM Medical Genomics.
- Integrating genomic alterations in diffuse large B-cell lymphoma identifies new relevant pathways and potential therapeutic targets. Karube, K. et al. Leukemia.
- From Waldenström’s macroglobulinemia to aggressive diffuse large B-cell lymphoma: a whole-exome analysis of abnormalities leading to transformation. Jiménez, C. et al. Blood Cancer J.
- A novel molecular diagnostics platform for somatic and germline precision oncology. Cabanillas, R. et al. Mol Genet Genomic Med.
- A Next-Generation Sequencing Strategy for Evaluating the Most Common Genetic Abnormalities in Multiple Myeloma. Jiménez, C. et al. J Mol Diagn.
- Application of a molecular diagnostic algorithm for haemophilia A and B using next-generation sequencing of entire F8, F9 and VWF genes. Bastida, J.M. et al. Thromb Haemost.
- POT1 loss-of-function variants predispose to familial melanoma. Robles-Espinosa et al. Nat Genet.
- Identification of novel tumor suppressor proteases by degradome profiling of colorectal carninomas. Fraile et al. Oncotarget.
- POT1 mutations cause telomere dysfunction in chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Ramsay et al. Nat Genet.
- Estimation of copy number alterations from exome sequencing data. Valdés-Más et al. PLoS One.
- Exome sequencing identifies recurrent mutations of the splicing factor SF3B1 gene in chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Quesada et al. Nat Genet.
- Whole-genome sequencing identifies recurrent mutations in chronic lymphocituc leukaemia. Puente et al. Nature.
- Exome sequencing and functional analysis identifies BANF1 mutation as the cause of a hereditary progeroid syndrome. Puente et al. Am J Hum Genet.