QUALITY AND INFORMATION SECURITY POLICY
DREAMgenics is a 100% Spanish company (spin-off from the University of Oviedo) that offers services and products from NGS (Next Generation Sequencing) technologies.
At DREAMgenics, we design and develop our own bioinformatics tools, which provide fast and high quality results.
Our MISSION is to develop products and services tailored to clinical and research, with a common principle: An accurate and personalized interpretation of the genome for professionals, GENOMES MADE EASY.
Our VISION is to make available to the professional all the genomic knowledge, in an easy and intuitive way, offering the most recent advances in research and facilitating the development of Precision Medicine.
DREAMgenics is based on this pillars:
- The support of internationally renowned research groups and medical doctors, as well as business management and translational research experts.
- We have a broad experience and a solid scientific basis, as well as a profound perception of the technological market.
- The sanitary products for the in vitro diagnosis and services provided to our clients provide fast and quality results.
- Participation in R & D projects allows us to be at the forefront of the most innovative technologies.
- Compliance with the applicable legal and business requirements regarding medical devices, information security and information systems, among others.
- The assurance of the confidentiality of the information that our interest groups deposit and that DREAMgenics stores in their information systems.
- The achievement of excellent working conditions and environment that enable the high satisfaction of the multidisciplinary DREAMgenics team.
- The improvement of the health products and services quality through data and identification of areas for improvement, working together with the stakeholders involved.
We pursue a continuous improvement of our processes and maintenance of a Technological Management System in accordance with the requirements established by the UNE-EN ISO 9001 standard (Quality management systems, requirements), the UNE-EN ISO 13485 standard (Healthcare products , Quality management systems, requirements for regulatory purposes) and the UNE-ISO / IEC 27001 standard (Information security management systems, requirements).
This policy is reviewed at least once a year in order to verify its suitability to the Company’s actual way of acting, as well as the context in which it provides its services and provides the reference framework for establishing quality objectives and information security.
In order to be known, this information is disseminated to staff and is publicly displayed on our website.