DREAMGENICS, S.L. aims to respect the privacy of its users and to protect the personal data that they may provide to DREAMGENICS, S.L. and/or that cookies may obtain.
In this document you will find all the information about the cookies we use. As a sign of commitment to data protection regulations, DREAMGENICS, S.L. makes permanently available to the user the information related to our cookies policy.
DREAMGENICS, S.L. (hereinafter, DREAMGENICS)
Calle Finlandia, 2, Piso 1º
Oviedo (33010 - Asturias)
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is stored on the user's device with information about browsing.
The specific uses we make of these technologies are described in the table of cookies contained in this policy.
What types of cookies are there?
According to their purpose:
- Technical: These are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of the website. They allow, for example, control traffic and data communication, access to restricted areas, make the purchase process an order, use security features, etc.. This cookie does not require the user's consent for its installation, as established in the Cookies Guide of the Spanish Data Protection Agency and the regulations in force.
- Customization: These cookies allow access to the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc. This cookie does not require the user's consent for its installation, as established in the Cookies Guide of the Spanish Data Protection Agency and the regulations in force.
- Analysis: are those that allow us to quantify the number of users to perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, the user's browsing on the website is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services offered.
- Behavioral advertising: are those that store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Advertising: These cookies allow the management of advertising spaces included in this website, such as, for example, the frequency at which ads are displayed.
Depending on the length of time they remain active:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of the browser until you leave the website, so that none is recorded in the memory of the device. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. Ultimately, it allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use. You can identify session cookies in the table contained in this policy, under the heading "At the end of the browsing session".
- Persistent Cookies: They are stored in the device and the web page reads them every time a new visit is made. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date, which may vary depending on the functionality for which it has been assigned. The cookie will stop working after that date. You can see the information regarding the duration of persistent cookies in the table contained in this policy.
Depending on who manages them:
- Own Cookies: These are those cookies that are stored in the user's device by our equipment or domains and from which the appropriate service of the website is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are stored in the user's devices and are not managed by DREAMGENICS, but by a third party collaborator. By way of example, they are those cookies used by social networks, video viewing or by the information provided by Google Maps to locate us.
Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from your browser options or from the system offered by the third party itself.
Who uses the information stored in Cookies?
DREAMGENICS uses the information stored in the cookies on this website exclusively for us, except for those cookies identified below as managed by "Third Parties", which are used and managed by external entities to provide us with services requested by us, in order to help us improve our services, as well as the user experience when using our website. In the following section, the type of cookies used by third parties are specified.
How long do we keep the information collected with cookies?
Personal data will be kept until the authorizations granted by the user remain in force or until the cookie functionality time expires, in accordance with data protection regulations and Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce. You can consult the table detailing the cookies used on this website to learn more about the conservation of the information collected.
What is the legal basis for managing cookies?
The legal basis for the processing is consent, which can be managed and/or revoked in accordance with the indications contained in this document.
What specific cookies does this website use and for what purposes?
DREAMGENICS, through this website, uses the following cookies:
Are cookies transferred to third countries?
In general, the cookies used are not transferred to countries located outside the European Economic Area. In some cases, it is possible that data transfers are made by service providers located outside the European Economic Area, but respecting the appropriate safeguards, as set out in Article 46.2 of the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (GDPR) and always keeping the security of your data, providing a level of protection comparable to that of the European Union.
How to disable cookies?
When accessing the website, the user will see a cookie notice informing them of the way in which they can consent to or reject the installation of cookies.
Likewise, the user, at any time, may disable or delete the cookies used on this website through the browser settings used on your device. Below, we provide information on how to enable and disable cookies in the main web browsers:
- Cookie settings for Google Chrome
- Cookie settings for Google Android
- Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox
- Cookie settings for Safari
- Cookie settings for Microsoft Edge
The user must take into account that some of the features of the contents of the website are only available if the installation of cookies is allowed, so the user is informed that the absence of cookies, their blocking or the limitation in their installation, could cause that some of the features of the website may not work or may be more complicated or slower to access.
Inform that it is possible that the cookie management system provided for the acceptance, rejection or configuration of cookies does not allow the use of third-party cookies. In this sense, if you accept third-party cookies and subsequently wish to delete them, this must be done from the browser itself, according to the specifications detailed in the links provided in this section.
Users have the following data protection rights:
The user has the right to obtain confirmation from DREAMGENICS as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her are being processed, as well as the right to access the personal data held by DREAMGENICS.
Right of rectification
The user has the right to request that DREAMGENICS rectify inaccurate data concerning him/her. The user also has the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of an additional declaration.
Right to erasure/right to be forgotten
The user shall have the right to have DREAMGENICS delete the personal data concerning him/her, always taking into account the requirements established in the legislation in force.
Right of limitation
The user shall have the right to request DREAMGENICS to limit the processing of personal data, always taking into account the requirements established in the legislation in force.
Right of portability
The user shall have the right to receive from DREAMGENICS the personal data concerning him/her in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another controller when the processing is based on consent or a contract, and is carried out by automated means.
Right to object
The user has the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him/her by DREAMGENICS when such data is processed on the basis of public or legitimate interest. In this case, DREAMGENICS shall cease to process the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
Automated individual decisions
The user shall have the right not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produce legal effects on him or significantly affect him in a similar way, always taking into account the requirements established in the legislation in force, if applicable.
Decisions to file a complaint
The user or his representative, legal or voluntary, proving his identity, as well as the appropriate power of attorney, may exercise the rights described above by sending a written communication to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minors under 14 years of age may not use the services available on this website without the prior authorisation of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who shall be solely responsible for all acts carried out through this website by the minors in their care, including the completion of the forms with the personal data of said minors and the ticking, where appropriate, of the boxes that accompany them.
In this regard, and insofar as DREAMGENICS does not have the capacity to control whether or not users are minors, it shall be the parents, guardians or legal representatives who shall provide the necessary mechanisms to prevent minors from accessing this website and/or providing personal data without their supervision, and DREAMGENICS shall not accept any liability in this regard.
Data Protection Officer
DREAMGENICS has assigned a Data Protection Delegate through whom the user may make complaints, claims and suggestions regarding the processing of his/her personal data.
In the same way, it is informed that the user may raise the exercise of their rights before the Data Protection Delegate through the email address email@example.com, following the instructions set out in the previous point.
In the event of such modification, DREAMGENICS shall inform the user of the changes in question if they are significant for his/her privacy, so that the changes introduced can be reviewed in order to assess the appropriate granting of consent. In any case, if consent is required for the management of the cookie, the user's consent shall be requested in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations in force at any given time.
For more information, DREAMGENICS recommends reading the browser's help section.
Thank you very much and enjoy your sailing!
Last modification: January 11, 2024
Legal text developed by:
Área Digital Abogados, S.L.P.